Share It

Subscribe Now:

Thursday, August 2, 2012

#47 Quand mon coeur fait *BOOM*...

I like a lot this *BOOM* backless tee (a mesh item, several sizes are included in the package) and its very soft colors. I decided to use it as a dress. It's comfortable and sexy with its back. 

I chose to wear jewels from the Lilium color line created by {mE.} Jewelry (in the box there is a HUD to change the of your jewels).

The shoes I wear on the pictures are in my inventory for my beginnings in SL. They come from Stiletto Moody and it's possible to change their color. I don't know if they're still available at Stiletto Moody's store.

.






Credits :

Dress : *BOOM* Baggy Backless Tee mesh
Hair : ::Exile:: Violetta (for TBR Blue)
Necklace : {mE} Lilium Necklace COLOR
Bangles : {mE} Lilium Bangles COLOR
Shoes : Stiletto Moody d'Orsay

No comments:

Post a Comment