Share It

Subscribe Now:

Saturday, September 22, 2012

#70 Being Garbo...

Who doesn't know The Divine... Greta Garbo... This Swedish lil girl who became a movie star known worldwide...

Her name was given by Valentina E. to one of the dress she creates and to my opinion the name fits this dress perfectly.

The dress is sophisticated... sexy too with its fitted skirt and the plunging neckline. The silky floral pattern is another of its assets. The sleeves can be detached and you can choose to wear the dress with or without sleeves.

I accessorized it with Wasabi Pills hair, jewels (by Earthstones and {me.} Jewelry) and N-core heels.





































Credits :

Dress : :V.e. Garbo Dress Floral Creme mesh
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica mesh
Necklace : {me.} Dita Necklace
Earrings : EarthStones The Diamond Stud
Bracelets :{me.} Dita Bracelet
Shoes : N-core Coquette

No comments:

Post a Comment