Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

#161 La vie en blanc et gris


Today I am in a "classic and elegant" mood... 

Don't ask me why but I needed to wear something a bit less urban and casual than what I wore lately. After to have immerse myself in my inventory I found very nice things created by talented designers... 

A leather jacket by r2 A/D/E, a body lace by Piccara, pants by Drift, a ring by Maxi Gossamer, shoes by Gos and last but not least what we French call "la cerise sur le gâteau" ("the icing on the cake") so elegant hair and its hat by Exile.

I hope this look will inspire you. Have a classy and elegant day!



Credits :

Hair & Hat : ::Exile:: Against the Music mesh
Jacket : r2 A/D/E leather jacket mesh (available at Collabor88)
Pants : DRIFT City Pants mesh (available at Couturier's Docks)
Ring : MG - RING - Ketama
Shoes : [Gos] Mae Platform mesh
Body : - piccara - Lace Bodysuit
Skin : Glam Affair - Lilith
Nails : [MANDALA] Long

Pose : Purple Poses - Model Poses Pack 01 - Pose 02 (available at SL Fashion Week)


No comments:

Post a Comment