Share It

Subscribe Now:

Friday, February 22, 2013

#164 Valentina E. @ Zodiac Pisces, Starline by Emo-tions & Zoe by Tuli...


Zodiac Pisces is open for a few days. Valentina E. is one of the participating designers and her Veronica dress is so cute, elegant and feminine. This strapless mesh dress is offered in four colors. I must say it was not easy to choose my favorite one.

My hair is one of the latest releases by Emo-tions. This braided hair is just incredible. The color is warm and so natural! This style is elegant and original.You will find it at Emo-tions mainstore.

I wear the Zoe skin by Tuli and I love it! As each time Tuli Asturias did a great work. For the moment it is available at My Attic which last till February 28th only. So don't ask any questions, just go to My Attic!

My accessories: a so chic necklace by Maxi Gossamer, cute earrings by CoLLisions, shoes by Gos, nails by Mandala and a clutch by Indyra Originals.

All details are below...




Credits :

Dress : :V.e. Veronica Dress mesh (available at Zodiac Pisces)
Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * STARLINE 2 *
Skin : [:T:] Zoe / petal (available at My Attic)
Lipstick : [:T:] Zoe / petal :: Pop (available at My Attic)
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Filigree Oval
Earrings : .:CoLL:. Door Of Consciousness Earrings (available at Zodiac Pisces)
Shoes : [Gos] Mae Platform mesh
Nails : [MANDALA] Long
Clutch : Indy&Co.: Snakeskin Clutch-Noir (Gift, available at Zodiac Pisces)

Pose : Label Motion - TDRF4 Pose 2


No comments:

Post a Comment