Share It

Subscribe Now:

Monday, March 11, 2013

#182 AUTRES @ SL Fashion Week & Collabor88


A few days ago I bought a dress by AUTRES at the SL Fashion Week and do not ask me why but this silver colored dress inspired me to wear pink color... If you follow this blog on a regular basis, you certainly know pink is not a color I am used to wear...

I think I am crazy today... I mean crazier than I am usual...

With this dress I wear for the first time my new Gos shoes in a so glamour silver color... I think I am already in love with these Angelina shoes!

My retro style hair come from Clawtooth, eyes are by Dead Apples and the skin is a special edition of the Amberly skin by Glam Affair for Collabor88. My accessories are by Maxi Gossamer, Glam Affair, Nylon Outfitters and Fashionably Dead.

The pose used in the first picture is by Label Motion.

You will find all details below...






Credits :

Dress : Autres - Petals Dress mesh SL Fashion Week
Shoes : Gos - Angelina Peeptoe mesh
Hair : Clawtooth - Oh L'Amour Collabor88
Skin : Glam Affair - Amberly / Artic - Candy 03 Collabor88
Necklace : Maxi Gossamer - Necklace Keshi Pearl Heart Collabor88
Hairpiece : Glam Affair - I Follow Rivers Collabor88
Nails : Nylon Outfitters - Nail Art Silver Tips Collabor88
Bag : Fashionably Dead - Heart Purse Collabor88
Eyes : Dead Apples - Blind Blue mesh

Pose : Label Motion - Linka Pose 05



No comments:

Post a Comment