Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#194 Alchemy Nord Skin @ Skin Fair, Remarkable Oblivion, Gizza, Dead Apples, Emo-tions...


Today I want to show you the second female skin Alchemy offers at the Skin Fair. Boys if you like this skin, don't be disappointed Alchemy has also a male version for you.

You can choose the marked version (the one I wear) or the unmarked one, you can also choose to have extra freckles or not. In the box there is also a shape.
I think this skin is very original and perfect for you if you don't want to look like all your friends. Also it can be used for the roleplay (fantasy... viking... and so on).

At SL Fashion Week I found these incredible "ear ornaments". I don't know exactly how to call it but I love it!! Once again that's a Remarkable Oblivion amazing creation.

I wear also the great blind eyes by Dead Apples, crazy punky hair by Emo-tions (that's so good to be crazy sometimes), nails by Mandala, spiky epaulettes by Gizza (they're still available at The Arcade, so run!!!) and the so sexy Voluptia corset.

I use Purple Poses Mel poses.





Credits :


Skin : Alchemy - Nord Female Skin Fair 2013
Hair : Emo-tions - StrangeLove
Ear ornaments : Remarkable Oblivion - Elysium SL Fashion Week
Epaulettes : Gizza - Epaulette Set The Arcade
Corset : Voluptia - Drama Corset mesh
Eyes : Dead Apples - Blind Blue
Nails : Mandala - Long

Poses : Purple Poses - Mel 01 & 02



No comments:

Post a Comment