Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

#211 Preview Pose Fair 2013 & Plastik


On March 29th at noon, the Pose Fair 2013 will open. I'm one of the lucky bloggers who have an early access and I can say all the participating designers have a mountain of treasures for all people who like poses!

In the next days I will do my best to show you a selection of what you can find during this great event organized by Hottie Cooterati.

For this first post about Pose Fair, I show you poses created by Grafica for the event.

I will give you the landmark to the Pose Fair soon, please be patient.

I am also very happy to show you the new Pandora dress by Plastik. This mesh dress exists in a large choice of patterns. I am sure you will one (or several) you will like a lot *winks*

You will find all details below.






Credits :


Hair : Truth - Ariel
Skin : Tuli - Zoe / Powder Skin Fair 2013
Lipstick : Tuli -  Zoe / Powder Lips / Intense Raspberry Skin Fair 2013
Dress : Plastik - Pandora Dress / Nett mesh NEW
Boots : Gos - Equestrian Boots
Tattoo : Delusions - Key to my heart
Earrings : Phoebe - Jeweked Skull Earrings ~Bead/Gem Colors The Outlet
Necklace : Phoebe - Jeweked Skull Necklace ~Bead/Gem Colors The Outlet
Garter : Loulou & Co - Garter Crepuscule
Nails : Mandala - Long 
Knuckles : Utopiah - Pierced Skulls Knuckles

Poses : Grafica Poses - Per Donna 03, 06 & 10 Pose Fair 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment