Share It

Subscribe Now:

Sunday, March 31, 2013

#219 Infiniti @ Pose Fair 2013


Infiniti is participating to the Pose Fair 2013. I like a lot the poses I show you today: the Leggy set. It counts 8 poses even if I show you only 3 in this post. That's a very sexy and classy set of poses. It reminds me a bit the pin-up style.

My outfit? A very nice and feminine dress in a plum color by Plastik with mesh platform shoes by Gos. The jewels are by Lazuri (color of gems and metals can be changed). The skin is from Tuli, eyes by Ikon, nails by Mandala and hair by Elikatira.







Credits :


Skin : Tuli - Helena / Powder
Hair : Elikatira - Rush
Nails : Mandala - Long
Eyes : Ikon - Kaleido Eyes / Crystal
Dress : Plastik - Boudoir / Grindhouse
Shoes : Gos - Mae Platforms mesh
Jewels : Lazuri - Eda Set

Poses : Infiniti - Leggy Poses 1, 3 & 8 Pose Fair 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment