Share It

Subscribe Now:

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

#223 CnS e-motion @ Pose Fair 2013


CnS e-motion is also participating to the Pose Fair 2013. Amongst its exclusive items for this event, there is a pose set called Blogger Chick II. This is the one I use for these pictures. The poses are very feminine.

I wear the Isadora dress by Valentina E. The textures of lace and feathers are really amazing. The line of the dress is modern and very elegant. Once again a very beautiful dress created by Valentina E.

My shoes are the Angelina peeptoes by Gos and I love them! In fact I love all Gos shoes! *laughs*

The jewels are exclusives created by Maxi Gossamer for the Limited Bazaar. If you are a follower of my blog, you already know I am a Gossamer's addict *smiles*

The skin is Zara, the last release by Glam Affair and the hair are by Truth.








Credits :

Skin: Glam Affair - Zara
Hair : Truth - Swift
Nails : Mandala - Long
Dress : Valentina E. - Isadora Dress mesh
Shoes : Gos - Angelina Peeptoes mesh
Earrings : Maxi Gossamer -  Earrings Ritzy Shimmer Pearls Limited Bazaar
Necklace : Maxi Gossamer - Necklace Ritzy Shimmer Pearls Limited Bazaar
Bracelet : Maxi Gossamer -  Bracelet Ritzy Shimmer Pearls Limited Bazaar

Poses : CnS e-motion - Blogger Chick II Poses 1, 3, 4 & 5 Pose Fair 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment