Share It

Subscribe Now:

Thursday, April 11, 2013

#241 Sweet Sacrifice @ Pose Fair, WCME & The Box


A star is born! Don't worry I'm kidding!! If you see a microphone in my right hand today that's only to show you the amazing pose and prop set created by Sweet Sacrifice for the Pose Fair 2013. Its name is I'll say it loud!

This month takes place the first round of the Whore Couture Monthly Edition (WCME). You don't dream, monthly up to 30 designers will offer you the sexy and provocative fashion you enjoyed so much during the Whore Couture Fair. I offer you a small sample thanks to the crop top by SS I'm wearing.

The first round of The Box is still running. Maxi Gossamer is participating to this new event. Around my neck you can see her Flower Scorpion Claw Necklace created for The Box.

I'm also wearing white ripped flare jeans by Sakide (in the pack there are a ripped and a "normal" versions. You can change the color of the belt and choose the buckle), ankle boots by Gos, Eva v2 Tuli Skin and hair by Clawtooth.




Credits :

Hair : Clawtooth - Going Steady
Skin : Tuli - Eva v2/Powder
Shirt : SS - 50 Shades Crop Top mesh Whore Couture Monthly Edition
Pants : Sakide - Flare Jeans mesh
Shoes : Gos - Hunter Ankle Boots
Necklace : Maxi Gossamer - Necklace Flower Scorpion Claw The Box

Poses : Sweet Sacrifice - I'll say it loud! pose set Pose Fair 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment