Share It

Subscribe Now:

Saturday, April 27, 2013

#262 SL Fashion Week


A new SL Fashion Week round is running. I would like to show you some exclusive items created for this weekly event.

I wear the Miss Sass Gown by Pure Poison. At one and the same time this mesh dress is elegant, classical, modern and sexy. I like a lot the spikes and the semi transparent overskirt.

For this event BSD created really great shoes called Stay Cool Model. I like so much the details: the fringes, heels, the contrasting stitches...  BabyChampagne Sass, BSD's owner and creator, offers also a wonderful necklace made of Tahiti pearls.

My Swallow clutch is also a SL Fashion Week exclusive. I like especially the amazing handle with its gem and skull details.

For this post I use the Nyx poses set by Pose Maniacs which is available at the SL Fashion Week only.

Also I wear items which aren't sold at the SL Fashion Week: hair by Wasabi Pills (an exclusive item for the Fantasy Faire V), the Elyse skin by Tuli and a so amazing hairband by Remarkable Oblivion which reminds me the one worn by the Lady Liberty...








Credits :

Hair : Wasabi Pills - Selene mesh Fantasy Faire V
Skin : Tuli - Elyse / Powder
Hairband : Remarkable Oblivion - Pinnacle
Dress : Pure Poison - Miss Sass Gown mesh SL Fashion Week
Clutch : Swallow - Clutch Queen SL Fashion Week
Shoes : BSD Design Studio - Stay Cool Model mesh SL Fashion Week
Necklace : BSD Design Studio - Tahiti Beauty Necklace SL Fashion Week

Poses : Pose Maniacs - Nyx Poses Set SL Fashion Week

No comments:

Post a Comment