Share It

Subscribe Now:

Friday, May 10, 2013

#278 Happy Birthday FaMESHed!! (4)


Today I chose to show you what NYU and Cae created for the FaMESHed first birthday.

I like a lot this classic, cute and sexy outfit by NYU. The mesh shirt and shorts are sold separately and exist in several colors.

The jewels I wear are by Cae. The complete set includes bracelets, earrings, necklace and rings. By clicking on one of these jewels you can change metal and gem textures. There is something I think is very useful: when you click on the ring, for example, you can choose to change at one and the same time the metal and/or gem textures for ALL the elements you wear. I hope my explanation is understandable. This set is very elegant and is a must have if you like nice mesh jewels.

I wear very beautiful eyes by Ikon. The owner of the brand, Ikon Innovia, created new eyes called Vanity Eyes which offer a very large choice of colors. The mirror effect in these eyes is just incredible and you're sure to have the size of eyes you need thanks to the five sizes included. Today I show you the Wraith tone. I promise to show you other colors in the next few days.






Credits :


Hair : Elikatira - Only
Skin : Tuli - Eva v2 / Powder
Eyes : Ikon - Vanity Eyes / Wraith mesh NEW
Shirt : NYU - Bold Bow Shirt mesh NEW FaMESHed
Shorts : NYU - Hot Shorts mesh NEW FaMESHed
Jewels : Cae - Alchemy Ensemble mesh NEW FaMESHed
Boots : Gos - Equestrian Boots

Poses : Pose Maniacs - Vivian Poses Set
  

No comments:

Post a Comment