Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#445 Imagination


I created my very own version of Daenerys the character of Games of Thrones... A modern version... With red hair... *laughs*

Well maybe it doesn't look like a lot to Daenerys but I like how it looks. I hope you'll enjoy it too.

I mixed n' matched items found in several events and things I had in my inventory. 

I like a lot the zippered gloves. You can find them at the Body Modification Expo. There is also a male version.








Credits :

Hair : Monso - Khaleesy mesh NEW Wizarding Faire
Skin : Glam Affair - Katya
Nails : Nailed It - Prim Nails Love Donna Flora! Set
Eyes : Ikon - Perspective Eyes
Top : .Shi - Tsade Body Cuff mesh NEW Collabor88
Wrap : .Shi - Daleth mesh NEW Collabor88
Pants : Tres Blah - Leather Leggings mesh
Shoes : Redgrave - Helena
Belt : PurpleMoon - Dajanaye in Black Metallic Rings Belt (part of an outfit)
Bracers : The Forge - Asgar Bracers NEW Fantasy Gacha Fair
Gloves : Fade Arcade Designs - Knucklez Zippered Leather Gloves mesh NEW The Body Modification Expo

Poses : Purple Poses - Barbara Poses Set



No comments:

Post a Comment