Share It

Subscribe Now:

Thursday, January 23, 2014

#527 Dentelle et embruns


I paid the current round of the Seasons Story a visit. 

I bought a few items I used to create my look of the day. I hope you will like it.

Below the pictures you will find details and landmarks.






Credits :

Hair : Wasabi Pills - Emma mesh NEW The Seasons Story
Skin : Glam Affair - Magenta Skin NEW The Seasons Story
Eyes : Ikon - Spectral Eyes
Nail polish : Adoness - SLink Enhancement Fingernails / Queen Catherine
Dress :  Coco - Lace Dress mesh NEW The Seasons Story
Shoes : Gos - Sophia Peeptoe mesh
Necklace : Swallow - Collier Cameo Gold NEW The Seasons Story
Bracelet : Swallow - Bracelet Cameo Gold NEW The Seasons Story
Ring : Maxi Gossamer - Ring Venetian Fortune mesh
Clutch : Junbug - Princess Clutch in Pearl mesh NEW Collabor88

Poses : Imeka - Aime Poses Set NEW The Seasons Story





No comments:

Post a Comment