Share It

Subscribe Now:

Monday, April 28, 2014

#615 Comme un oiseau sur la branche


For my look of the day I created a punky urban dark style. I used items available at the 100 Block (till April 30th), at the She & Him event (till May 23) and at the Cosmetic Fair (till April 30th). I added items I already had in my inventory.

I use poses which are new releases from the Pose Fair 2014.

Enjoy!







Credits :

Hair : Adoness - Anaxilea NEW 100 Block
Skin : DeeTaleZ - Skin Around The World / Calla NEW Cosmetic Fair
Eyes : Ikon - Perspective Eyes
Eyeliner : Bella Elephante - Peacock NEW Cosmetic Fair
Nail polish : Nailed It - SLink Avatar Enhancement / Goth Set
Outfit : Sakide - The Block Outfit NEW 100 Block
Skirt : Deer - Multi Layered Skirt mesh NEW 100 Block
Boots : Razor - Onslaught Boots mesh
Piercing : Hebenon Vial - Shotsfired NEW 100 Block
Tattoo : Sourires Tattoos - Phoenix Tattoo NEW She & Him
Earrings : Loulou&Co - Earrings Hesperide

Poses & Props : Nani Poses - The Raven NEW Pose Fair 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment