Share It

Subscribe Now:

Friday, May 2, 2014

#619 Quand mode rime avec générosité


The Fantasy Faire 2014 is running and will go through May 11th

9 sims and a mountain of incredible exclusive items are waiting for you!!

I am very proud being one of the official bloggers for the second year in a row. Proud being able to help a bit this charity event to raise funds for the American Cancer Society, proud being able to help people who are ill.

Each time you will buy one of the exclusive items you will contribute to help people who fight every day against cancer.

I, like many others, have lost members of my family to cancer. Perhaps that is why I wanted so much to help this cause.

(Sorry I know maybe what I say is not understandable. Speaking in a foreign language is difficult sometimes, especially when you speak about a matter which is so important. I hope that you will forgive me if there are grammatical errors.)

Please pay the Fantasy Faire a visit and help the American Cancer Society. Help them to give a future to the patients.







Credits :

Hair : Wasabi Pills - Ingrid mesh NEW FaMESHed
Skin : DeeTaleZ - Skin Around The World / Calla NEW
Eyes : Ikon - Perspective Eyes
Nail polish : MUA - SLink Nails HUD / Spring
Dress : Sakide - Maestitia Dress mesh NEW Fantasy Faire 100% Donations
Shoes : Sax Shepherd Designs - Buttons Mules mesh (for SLink feet) NEW Fantasy Faire 100% Donations
Earrings : Cae - Sorrow Earrings mesh
Necklace : Cae - Sorrow Necklace mesh

Poses : Apple Spice - Blogger Poses Set




No comments:

Post a Comment