Share It

Subscribe Now:

Monday, May 19, 2014

#633 Une fin ou un commencement ?


Once again my look of the day is inspired by the dark side of my my personality. I hope you will like it. I use new releases you will find in several current events.

Enjoy!







Credits :

Hair : Damselfly - Trinity mesh NEW FashionArt
Skin : DeeTaleZ - Skin Around The World / Calla
Eyes : Ikon - Perspective Eyes
Nail polish : Dark Passions - Koffins Nails SLink Nails HUD / Ophelia's Secret NEW World Goth Fair
Outfit : Sakide - Excess Outfit mesh NEW World Goth Fair
Face chains : Scrub - Alice's Chains mesh NEW The Dark Style Fair
Necklace : Scrub - Urban Voodoo mesh NEW The Dark Style Fair
Horns : Auxiliary - Trickster Horns mesh Arcade March 2014
Tattoo : Reckless - Mistress of Evil NEW She & Him
Face piercing : Ellabella - Vaeface

Poses : Poseology - Cheryl Poses Set




No comments:

Post a Comment