Share It

Subscribe Now:

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#639 Attraction obscure


If you are a regular follower of my blog you know I don't often post about a complete outfit. Usually I like better to mix n' match items by several designers to create MY look.

Today for once I show you a new release by Gauze which is a complete outfit. It consists of pauldrons and arm braces, strapped bodice, pants, boots, gloves and claws. This incredible set exists in several colors. I am sure you will find your favorite one at the mainstore.

I accessorize it with items found at World Goth Fair (only a few days left to help this charity event. June 1st will be the last day!) and Dark Style Fair (it will go through June 7th).

I hope you will enjoy it.





Credits :

Hair : Spellbound - Hecate mesh NEW The Dark Style Fair
Skin : DeeTaleZ - Skin Around The World / Calla
Eyes : Suicidal Unborn - Scarlet Eyes NEW The Dark Style Fair
Eyeshadow : By Snow - Lacuna Eyeshadow NEW World Goth Fair
Outfit : Gauze - Fenrir Armor Set / Twilight mesh NEW
Necklace : Bliensen+MaiTai - Mano Necklace NEW World Goth Fair
Horns : Pr!ck - WireHorn mesh NEW The Dark Style Fair
Circlet : Plastik - Brynn Circlet mesh NEW The Dark Style Fair

Poses : Purple Poses - Model Poses Set




No comments:

Post a Comment