Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

#669 Une petite maison rouge blottie sous les arbres


Today I paid the new round of FaMESHed a visit. I bought a few items and with some of them I created my look of the day.

I hope you will enjoy it *winks*







Credits :


Hair : Truth - Dasha mesh NEW
Skin : DeeTaleZ - Skin Around The World / Calla
Eyes : Ikon - Vanity Eyes
Nail polish : MUA - SLink Nails HUD / Summer
Top : Pink&Wild - CamiTop Paris Collection mesh NEW FaMESHed
Shrug : Fishy Strawberry - July Shrug mesh NEW FaMESHed
Shorts : Cracked Mirror - Jaden Shorts mesh NEW FaMESHed
Shoes : N-core - Nuit mesh
Earrings : Maxi Gossamer - Earrings Faylinn Flower Charm mesh NEW FaMESHed
Necklace : Cae - Hamsa Necklace mesh NEW FaMESHed

Poses : Atooly - Female Poses Pack 12




No comments:

Post a Comment