Share It

Subscribe Now:

Sunday, July 20, 2014

#679 L'attaque venue des profondeurs


My look of the day is a casual... fantasy... dark... one. Well I don't how to describe it exactly but I know I like how it looks *laughs* 

I hope you will enjoy it too.

Details and landmarks are below *winks*







Credits :

Hair : Gauze - Harley NEW Hair Fair
Skin : Glam Affair - Cassia Fantasy NEW Project Limited
Eyes : S0NG - Chibi NEW TDR Fusion
Nail polish : Nailed It - Goth Set HUD
Ears : Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears mesh
Jacket : Razor - Cataclysm Tri-Jacket mesh NEW Project Limited
Pants : Legal Insanity - Maya Baggy Jeans mesh
Shoes : FLite - Masters mesh NEW Project Limited
Tattoo : Reckless - Serpente NEW Project Limited
Bracelets : Goth1c0 - The Spine Bracelet mesh NEW Project Limited

Poses : Kirin - Lotus Poses Set





No comments:

Post a Comment