Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

#709 Terrain de chasse




First I want to thank all my sponsors, my followers and each person that has read my blog for their support since May 2012
Thanks to you I can share all these amazing clothes, accessories, hair, poses and so on created in SL.  

We have reached 100,000 visitors!!

Second I have for you a look of the day which is a bit dark, a bit cyberpunk... I hope you will like it.







Credits :

Hair & Hat : Tableau Vivant - Barony Hair mesh NEW The Fantasy Collective
Skin : DeeTaleZ - Skin Around The World / Jule
Eyes : Dead Apples - Anime Eyes
Nail polish : SHOCK - SLink Dark Beat Nails NEW District 5
Dress : Adoness - Marguerite mesh NEW District 5
Boots : LeeZu - Milo Boots mesh
Mask : DRD - Vampire Borg Mask mesh NEW District 5
Backpack : DRD - Vampire Backpack mesh NEW District 5

Poses : Ma Vie - I Shit Rainbows Poses Set NEW District 5




No comments:

Post a Comment