Share It

Subscribe Now:

Friday, December 5, 2014

#763 La sagesse de l'éléphant


Today I'm in a "casual sexy mood". That's why I created this look of the day and I must say I like a lot how it looks. If you're a follower of this blog you already know I'm in love with the vintage inspired styles *winks*

I hope you will enjoy it.








Credits :


Hair : Truth - Feronia mesh
Skin : Elysium -Adriana II NEW The Makeover Room
Eyes : Buzzeri - Crystal Eyes No store in-world for the moment
Nail polish : Bamboo Nails - Nails SLink Appliers / Wild NEW Jewelry & Accessory Expo
Top : Sassy - Devoted To You Sweater
Skirt : DRBC - Bow-belted Skirt mesh NEW
Shoes : Bliensen + MaiTai - Chakacha mesh (for SLink feet) NEW Jewelry & Accessory Expo
Earrings : Cae - Ananda Earrings mesh NEW Jewelry & Accessory Expo
Necklace : Gizza - Safari Necklace NEW Jewelry & Accessory Expo

Poses : Apple Spice - Blogger Poses Set




1 comment: