Share It

Subscribe Now:

Saturday, February 20, 2016

#913 Une fois n'est pas coutume...


People who are used to meet me in Second Life would say I'm not the kind of person who likes wearing the pink color... If they look at the first post (yes I said "first"... You know what it means...) I share with you today I think they will be very surprised... *winks*

I share with you a girly and a bit gothic look. I hope you will like it. 







Credits :


Hair : Moon - Keeke mesh
Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maryna
Eyes : Insufferable Dastard - Sunset Eyes mesh
Nail polish : Dark Passions - Koffin Nails / Sequin Hearts NEW Trending
Body : SLink - Physique Mesh Body
Top : Insanya - Sheer Shirt mesh NEW Jack or Jill Hunt
Skirt : Bubble - My Valentine's Tutu mesh NEW The Black Dot Project
Leggings : Blueberry - Denise Leggings mesh
Shoes : Reign - Creeps mesh
Necklace : Bubble - Choker
Cuff : Baiastice - Triple Stars Leather Cuff Old Arcade Item
Belly Chain : Tantalum - Tisianna Belly Chain NEW Truth Or Dare Affair
Pet : Hextraordinary - Pygmy Goat mesh NEW The Gacha Garden

Poses : Katink - Misaki Poses Set



No comments:

Post a Comment