Share It

Subscribe Now:

Saturday, March 23, 2013

#203 Bright Colors...


My top is by 1 hundred. It is available at the Bewbapalooza event which will go through April 2nd.

The pants I wear are a pair of jeans by Somnia and are offered at the Zodiac event. My bag by LVLE, my Essences skin and the necklace by Cherry come also from the Zodiac Aries round.

 I wear two piercing: on the belly a piercing by Phoebe and another one on the nose by Virtual Insanity. Also my nails are by Virtual Insanity.

My bracelet by Cae is sold at The Boutique for the moment, my shoes are by N-core and last but not least I wear Catwa hair.

You will find all details below.






Credits :

Hair : Catwa - Maria
Skin : Essences - Aries Zodiac
Nails : Virtual Insanity - Square Nails / Malva mesh
Nose piercing : Virtual Insanity - I ain't freaking Piercings Set Nose
Belly piercing : Phoebe - Belly Piercing K3 ~8 Metals~
Necklace : Cherry - Fairest Necklace Zodiac
Bracelet : Cae - Sakura Bracelet The Boutique
Top : 1 Hundred. - Summer Sweater Bewbapalooza
Pants : Somnia - Pansie Jeans mesh Zodiac
Shoes : N-core - Zen
Bag : LVLE - Allsorts Bag Zodiac

Poses : Purple Poses - Anna 02 & Aria 03



No comments:

Post a Comment