Share It

Subscribe Now:

Sunday, March 24, 2013

#204 Quand on aime on ne compte pas...


I'm sure you think I'm a kind of Zodiac addict... Maybe that's true... Maybe that's the reason why I post so much about this event... But that's not my fault if the participating designers to the Zodiac Aries round are so talented! 

How to resist to Maxi Gossamer and her so cute, delicate and a bit retro diamond choker ? Or to Mons and its silky sexy mini dress ? And I don't even speak about Inka Mexicola (Essences) and her so attractive Aries skin...

Of course I don't forget !Bang and its Overcome poses... 

If you're a regular follower of my blog... you have see that for a few days the name "Zodiac" appears often in my posts... But as we say in French "Quand on aime on ne compte pas" ('when you love, you don't count the cost"). So yes I love it!





Credits

Hair : Truth - Video Games The Arcade
Skin : Essences - Aries Zodiac
Nails : Mstyle -  Oval Nails / Classic
Choker : Maxi Gossamer - Venice White Diamond Choker Zodiac
Dress : Mons - Draped Minidress mesh Zodiac
Shoes : Gos - Sophia Peeptoe mesh

Pose : !Bang - Overcome 4 Zodiac



No comments:

Post a Comment