Share It

Subscribe Now:

Sunday, March 24, 2013

#205 HOLLYWOOD - The Event Preview


HOLLYWOOD - The Event will open its doors in a few days (on March 29th). 

I'm very lucky, I do not need waiting to discover all the exclusives the 80 participating designers created for this amazing event. 

Here is a first preview with a glamour cocktail dress by Leri Miles Designs (it exists in several colors, I wear the Golden one) and so elegant jewels created by Jewelry By Jake (3 colors will be offered to you. I wear the Black Onyx and Gold one).

In the next days, I'll do my best to show you some of the marvellous items which are hidden behind the closed doors of the most anticipated event in SL.

You will find more information about HOLLYWOOD - The Event on this website:







Credits :

Skin : Mirror's Enigma - Croix Tan Skintone / Nude
Lipstick : Mirror's Enigma - Croix Natural Lips / N10
Hair : Elikatira - Found
Nails : Mstyle - Oval Nails / Classic
Dress : Leri Miles Designs - Jayne Cocktail Dress mesh HOLLYWOOD - The Event
Shoes : Gos - Grace Sandals / Gold Snake mesh
Earrings : Jewelry By Jake - The Massimo Earrings HOLLYWOOD - The Event
Necklace : Jewelry By Jake - The Massimo Necklace HOLLYWOOD - The Event

Poses : 
Photos 1 & 2 : Co*Motion - I Am An Elegant Model 2 & 4
Photo 3 : Co*Motion - I Am A Fashion Model 5


No comments:

Post a Comment